How do you communicate with heart? Can it be taught, or does it have to be caught? Kira and Bill Van Ittersum believe that if you follow a few simple tips, you will improve your communication style and your personal happiness will automatically grow in the process.
Of course, even when we have the best intentions and we’re trying our hardest, communication can fail. Bill and Kira have some funny stories to share that describe what happens when communication goes wrong.
- Abbott and Costello’s Who’s On First? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg
- “Daddy said YES!” A story of miscommunication, http://mengalings.blogspot.com/2013/01/daddy-said-yes-story-of-miscommunication.html
- Miscommunication causes confusion by IMCONFIDENT, https://imconfident.wordpress.com/tag/men/ (Note: Scroll down the page to the “Feb 22” blog entry.)
- Father and grown son, on “patience in conversation.”
Greek (?) video with English subtitles.
- Communicating without words. Give a little love, get a little love! People helping people. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT-HBl2TVtI